Services at ProgressLEAD
.. is where you can find knowledge, experience and expertise. We hire persons with drive and initiative - so that YOU can become successful!
Here you find some of the knowledge areas we specialize in:
Change is the only constant. Both individuals and organisations are constantly challenged, and you need experience, capacity and tenacity to succeed.
TransformationLEAD is where we provide help with analysis, planning and execution in complex situations/corporations/organizations. We can assist you with feasability studies, program- and project managagment, Lean-Agile transformation initiatives, strategic portfolio analysis and execution, as well as change management. We can also provide you with consultants-for-hire.
Our knowledgeable co-workers can assist you with:
- Feasability studies, to discover and choose future direction
- Projects, temporary endeavours to reach some (pre-defined) result
- Programs, where several projects or initiatives converge on a common business-goal
- Lean-Agile transformation, which can involve minor changes in regards to product/service delivery, people management, to major and complete organisational overhaul
- Portfolio Management, where strategy meets reality, in both traditional and lean-agile ventures
- Change Management, enabling change to procedures, processes and even culture on both an individual and organisational level
We provide experienced and productive consultants who can help you, when you need it the most:
- Interim Management - knowledgable managers to take on functional duties with little or minimal introduction
- Administration and leadership of Project Portfolio Management
- IT Service Management
- Operative Managemen
To create business value through analysis and to the create right solution is not hard – but it is complex. Never before has data been more accessible. The increasing digitalization now provides us with access to data within three main areas:
- Internal business information on productivity, efficiency and adherence to regulatory requirements; for example, data based on internal processes.
- Behavior and sentiments of other relevant individuals, groups or organizations; for example, based on social media data or clickstreams.
- Conditions and events in environments that affect the business; for example, based on sensors, RFID or cameras.
- Consultations - we help customers to define a realistic road-map, realizing benefits and avoiding traps
- Change Management - we make sure that Analytics is part of the agile transformation of daily operations
- Architecutal leadership - we put Analytics into a technical and architectural context, providing investment benefits.
We provide services within:
- Business Consulting
- Business Intelligence Management
- Employee Empowerment
- Workshop Facilitation
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
Playfulness, storytelling and reflection: LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a potent and well-established workshop method to develop strategies and visions, solve problems, build team-spirit. It attacks all kinds of challenges in a structured and effective manner.
The method disregards hierarchies, prestige and "sore, trampled toes". The process is controlled and a certified facilitator leads the group to a common insight.
We have ready-made sessions, but we also design facilitation sessions to fit your unique and specific goals.
“Understanding does not come automatically whilst sitting in on a course, or by taking a certification. It is something that needs to be taught well, applied in reality and definitely offers benefits not otherwise attained. For this, you need a wise and experienced teacher to interact with.”
We provide courses, workshops with certified instructors holding practical understanding and experiences of the areas they teach.
These courses/workshops be held on-site or publically:
- PMP® Certification Training Course – 35 hours immersion-training for certification
- Introduction to Project Management – an exposé over traditional and agile approaches, 3 full days
- Leading SAFe® - a licensed 2-day course, for those who want to familiarize themselves with Scaled Agile Framework®
- SAFe® Scrum Master - a SAFe®-licensed course in Scaled Scrum
- Risk Management – a 8-hour intensive workshop
- Earned Value Management – 8-hours deep dive