PMP® Certification Training Course - 35 hours immersion training
ProgressLEAD Scandinavian Management AB is an approved PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P)
We offer an intensive 35-hour immersion course, with the sole purpose of enabling our delegates to be able to pass the PMP® exam successfully. We screen the participants prior to the course in order to make sure that the prerequisites are met, and we coach them after the course, if needed, for up to one hour per delegate.
Our instructors are PMP®-certified and have many years of international project management experience both in traditional and agile/adaptive projects, in addition to their instructional ability. We always provide two instructors, we have interactive and non-linear material, and we only work with intimate groups of no more than 8 persons.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- Base terminology you need in order to take in the vast amount of knowledge you have to master
- The 10 knowledge areas, with a varied amount of depth, depending on the participants’ prior understanding and knowledge
- A great number of absolutely necessary formulas and their implications
- Process explanations after each segment
- Helpful games to lighten up difficult subjects
- Instruction in either Swedish or English, but all material in English, following “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)-Sixth edition” closely
- Clickable link to the material for up to 3 months afterwards
- A Q&A session with a fun twist
- Memorization help and memorization techniques
- Practice questions after each segment
- Full practice test link after completion of course
- Two meals per day provided, either brought in or
served in a setting close by
- An intense, fun, enlightening, interactive 4-days together
with likeminded participants and interested
and knowledgeable instructors
Our next training course takes place in Malmö, August 22 - 25th.
Price: 19,900 SEK + tax. The price includes everything stated above, our unique course material and coffee, lunch and dinner.
Sign up here: firstname.lastname@example.org